We love creating great things: great software and great traditions as well. Thanks to the involvement of our Friends and Partners, we’re happy to invite you to take part in another gift-giving campaign as part of #FantasticPresent by Future Processing. We can’t do this without you – we can only do this with you!
In 2019, we invited you to collaborate in supporting the UnBOX Possibilities project by UNICEF Poland. Using Future Processing’s original, blockchain-based voting platform, you joined us to help children in need around the world.
In 2020, you helped us select and proportionally support great initiatives, such as Kosmos Foundation (PL), Great Bubble Barrier® (NL), and Young Minds (UK). Thanks to you, many great things happened, in many areas!
About the project
What will 2021 bring? By means of our Christmas campaign, we wish to address the latest global challenges. Join us and have a closer look at the causes that we find important: society, technology, and environment.
In response to the challenges faced by humanity, which are bound to affect the future of our planet, we should focus on changing the world for the better. We should do good that integrates people, provides them with a sense of safety, and preserves us and the Earth. Good that doesn’t go away along with the magic of the holiday season.
We have selected three initiatives which you can support by voting. The rules are simple: read the project descriptions; then follow your heart and/or mind and vote. Everybody is a winner here.
After the voting is done, we’ll let you know about the #FantasticPresent results.
01. Read the projects’ descriptions. All of these initiatives are great examples to follow.
02. Choose the initiative that you would like to receive our fund and click Vote.
03. Thank you! When the selection is over, we are going to donate to the selected project.
You have one vote – give it to the project of your choice.
Elderlearn is a social start-up. Foreign students who arrive in Denmark as part of a student exchange programme learn Danish through meetings with elderly people. The elder citizens turn into their Danish language teachers, whereas the students learn more than just the language from them. The bonds built thanks to Elderlearn have a positive impact on the participants’ mental wellbeing, they bring them lots of joy, and they reinforce interpersonal relationships.See more
Ushahidi supports the open-source movement. It is a global non-profit technology company that develops integrated tools and services to enable people to generate solutions and mobilise communities for doing good. Ushahidi facilitates communication among users across the world, at the same time drawing public attention to important social issues in the global and local contexts.See more
Coalition Clean Baltic
The Baltic Sea is very important to us, which is why we’d love to support Coalition Clean Baltic. For years now, CCB has fought for a number of Baltic-related issues, such as clean sea water and sustainable fishing. CCB builds strategies for the Baltic Sea protection and development and supports initiatives whose goal is the sustainability of the Baltic marine environment.See more
- Kosmos Foundation – The foundation was established to change girls’ lives in Poland for the better and solve their problems while growing up
- Great Bubble Barrier® – The fast-growing Dutch start-up which created a barrier to contain the plastic while allowing fish and ships to pass through unhindered
- Young Minds – The UK’s leading charity is dedicated to improving children and young people’s wellbeing and mental health.
- Through our blockchain platform and UNICEF Poland, we engaged in the campaign Gifts without a Box. Back then, we managed to buy sets of vaccines, drugs and antibiotics and school suppliers.